FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where do you work? Right now, my headquarters are the extra bedroom in our apartment in Dallas, which is why my storefront is completely online.
- How did you get started? I graduated with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies (read: education) and taught 2nd grade for a couple of years. In those years I rediscovered my love for writing things pretty and used it as a creative outlet away from the day job. I went to a calligraphy class, started designing a few things for friends, and from an evening/weekend hobby grew an opportunity to take a leap of faith and create art as a career. I still feel a little crazy to have done it but every single day I'm so humbled to do this as my job.
- So you really do all of this by hand? I sure do! I hand-letter each piece on paper, scan it onto my computer, and digitize it for printing at a local print shop.
- I have a great idea for something I don't see in your shop. How do I order something custom? Depending on the number of projects I have going, I am occasionally able to create a custom commission just for you! Contact me to get started.
- How will my order ship? Most paper goods ship via USPS First Class Mail in a rigid mailer. Larger orders, mugs, and rushed orders ship via USPS 2-day Priority Mail.
- I can't wait to get my order! How long do I have to wait? Unless you specify rushed shipping, non-custom paper goods and mugs ship within 3-5 business days. Custom orders ship within 2-3 weeks.
- I have a problem with my order. What are your return policies? You can find all shop policies here or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!